Tags : :
Welcome to the season opener for the International Sim Endurance Championship, the first race for the series on rFactor 2.
DOWNLOADS (Updated cars with skins will be released later in the week):
TRACK (Link removed thanks to Mega, will reupload. Until then use FSR spa available at http://forum.formula-simracing.net/index.php?resources/circuit-de-spa-francorchamps.3/)
Schedule (All times UK)
1PM GT Qualifying
1:15PM LMP1 Qualifying
1:40PM Race start
5:40PM Race ends
Weather: Dynamic weather WILL be used, expect rain, full forecast coming soon
- Please refrain from using the chat as it distracts other drivers
- Do not overtake before the line at the end of the formation lap
- GT DRIVERS: If you see a P1 car coming to lap you HOLD YOUR LINE there is no need to slow down and move over, the P1 cars have such a huge speed advantage there is no need, pick a line and stick to it and allow the P1s to navigate around you.
- Headlights are MANDATORY, you may use your headlights to flash other drivers in the event of a blue flag.
- As it’s such a long race, if you get a blue flag for a car in the same class you don’t necessarily have to slow down and let them past. In the interest of fun you can battle your opponent WITH CAUTION but please be aware that they are a lap ahead, no multiple line changes or anything that may be deemed as too aggressive. Failure to comply with this will result in a time penalty.
- If you have a big accident or you disconnect from the server, you should be able to rejoin the server and get a new car in fresh condition. HOWEVER. The driver who leaves the server should be the one who rejoins as this car is the one that has completed the laps.
- Track limits, ensure that if you run wide you at least keep one wheel on the kerb, going any further than this multiple times may lead to potential action from the stewards.
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/545303312287116/
SKIN TRANSFER ON THE SERVER WILL BE TESTED, IF THIS CAUSES TOO MUCH LAG IT WILL BE ABANDONED FOR FUTURE RACES
DO NOT JOIN WITH A VIRTUAL TEAM, .rcd FILES CAUSE LAG!!
Entries (can be as a team or individual)
InsideSimRacing ZERO Audi
1. Tyler Nyerges
2. Lorenzo De Ciutiis
3. Will Barnes
1. Ron Squire
2. Miles Wheway
3. Jack Ellis
Institute of Driving Champions (Ferrari)
1. James McCrae (Driver entering individually)
Sim Sport Martini Racing
1. James Early
2. Dominic Foster
Sinister Racing Team
1. Jorge Cabrita
Last Edited By: ISAMPresident Oct 13 15 1:51 PM. Edited 9 times